Meet the Executive Board
- Vice President—email@example.com
- Music and Dance Chair—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traditions Chair—email@example.com
- BOG Chair—firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-Campus Events Chair—email@example.com
- Off- Campus Events Chair—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Chair—email@example.com
"We, the members of Union Board, value respect, teamwork, dedication, and diversity. We believe that these values form a foundation to grow and develop into an accountable, beneficial, and enjoyable organization. With these goals, we strive to create a more cohesive Illinois Tech community and to develop a stronger sense of school spirit. We will achieve these ends through unique programming that provides personal and memorable experiences for all that participate. We'll make our peers aware of the programs, which will be inclusive, impactful, and entertaining."
These goals are carried out through Union Board’s different committees, including the Impact Committee, which deals with general on- and off-campus entertainment; the Traditions Committee, which plans traditional events including Spring Formal, MTCC Late Niite, and homecoming; the Bog Events Committee, which programs specifically in The Bog every Thursday and Friday; and the Hawks Nest Committee, which promotes spirit on our campus by supporting sports events and encouraging people to take more pride in Illinois Tech!
- Becoming a General body member
Contact Info/Social Media
- All-In-One Meetings take place on Thursdays at 12:45 p.m. in E1 258!
- The Union Board can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org