Illinois Tech offers a tech-focused, hands-on, relevant, and rigorous curriculum—paired with real-world, team-based projects—that prepare our students and alumni to hit the ground running in the workplace. Companies attend our career fairs to recruit individuals within the fields of engineering, computer science, information technology management, social science, business, food science, architecture, psychology, manufacturing, science (life and physical), and more. Career Services hosts career fairs each year on Mies Campus during the fall and spring semesters, as well as smaller fairs throughout the academic years.
2022 New Alumni & Students Career Fairs
Career Services is excited to announce that we will be hosting our 3rd Annual New Alumni and Students Career Fairs over two days, with Day 1 being a Virtual Career Fair and Day 2 being an On-Campus Career Fair!
Please see the hyperlinks below to register for this fair:
2022 Illinois Tech New Alumni & Students Virtual Career Fair - Wednesday, June 1st, 10-4pm
2022 Illinois Tech New Alumni & Students On-Campus Career Fair - Thursday, June 2nd, 12-4pm
Registration Fees for 2022 New Alumni & Students Career Fairs
Virtual Fair Registration Fees
Non-profits, government: $100
On-Campus Fair Registration Fees
Non-profits, government: $200
What to Expect
- Video chats: Engage students one-on-one on a video platform to replicate the in-person feel of a career fair
- Saved resources: Save on travel and time
- Scheduled, timed interactions: Pre-select 5 to 15-minute discussions with the students and recent alumni who you want to engage with
- One-on-one connections: Chat directly with others at the event.
Career Fair Resources
- Browse through Career Fair Resources
- See sponsorship opportunities to expand your company brand and set yourself apart.
- Build a strategic recruitment plan: Contact Celestine McGee, Assistant Director of Employer Relations (Phone: 312.567.6484 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Save The Date For Future Fairs (Tentative Dates)
Week of September 26th (specific dates TBD)
Campus-Wide Career Fair Logistics
**For on-campus career fairs only
- Location/Parking: The campus-wide career fair is held in Hermann Hall, located at 3241 South Federal Street, on Illinois Tech's Mies Campus in Chicago. (Information about parking passes are sent via email prior to the event.)
- Registration includes one eight-foot table (with basic table skirt), coffee service, one parking permit per company, catered lunch, and a reception with food and drinks for three representatives. Options are available for additional representatives and company sponsorship.
- On-campus interviews (OCIs) the week of the fair are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Employer setup begins at 10 a.m.; students will be assigned to help employers carry materials into the fair and assist with booth set-up.
- Shipping materials: Employers are welcome to bring marketing materials and giveaways for candidates. If you need to ship materials to us, please complete this form so we know to look for your package. Packages must be received by the Monday of the week of the Career Fari. Don't forget to include a return shipping label and to ensure items arrive prior to the event. The address for shipping is:
Office of Career Services, Attn: Celestine McGee
Illinois Institute of Technology
3241 South Federal Street, Suite 111
Chicago, IL 60616
- Tables will be assigned to employers. Company sponsors will have preferred booth locations.
- Students will be provided with a company list before the fair. Companies are responsible for double-checking their recruitment preferences well in advance.
- We offer “virtual booths” at some career fairs for companies who are unable to attend our fair in person. Contact us to see if this is an option for you.