Changes and Cancellation

Change happens. We understand. To submit requests for room and board changes and contract cancellation, please email the Office of Residence Life at Please be sure to include your name, student ID number, and reason for your cancellation.

Looking for a Room Change?

The Office of Residence Life will consider a room change request when there is an extenuating circumstance that will negatively impact the well-being and success of a resident due to the environment they live in. In that case, a resident must meet the criteria herein outlined, provide the necessary documentation, and complete a room change form.

Emergency situations are an exception, and you should find your resident adviser or go to your community desk assistant in emergency circumstances.

If you are experiencing a roommate conflict, please schedule a time to discuss the issue with your resident adviser or residence hall director.