Illinois Tech offers courses on a semester basis—fall and spring (16-week sessions) and summer (six-, eight-, and 12-week sessions). View the Industrial Technology and Management program's current course offering below.
Important reminders regarding course registration:
- You can search for all courses offered at Illinois Tech each semester in the RegistrationDashboard in the My IIT Portal. It will allow you to identify all options for humanities, social science, and Interprofessional Projects (IPRO) courses, as well as all other department listings.
- New students must consult with an academic adviser to discuss course choices and obtain a registration PIN. Continuing students may connect with an adviser via phone or email; however, a visit to the INTM office is preferred.
- Learn more about the IPRO offerings each semester on the program’s website.
- Early registration is highly recommended for IPRO and evening humanities and social science courses.
- Illinois Tech’s academic calendar is available via the Office of the Registrar.