The Student Health and Wellness Center can conduct the following types of lab work:

  • Rapid group A strep
  • Rapid mononucleosis
  • Pregnancy tests
  • Urinalysis
  • Sexually transmitted infection screening
  • Basic blood tests

Please see list of fees for more information. If you believe you need to have lab work done, you must first make an appointment with a primary care provider, who must order the work before the SHWC will conduct it.