Sustainable Transportation and Infrastructure Research Center (STAIR) Audit Guidelines Development and Training, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), $1,032,618 ($750,000 from FHWA and $282,618 matching from the three recipients.) October 2006–September 2010.
Joined by Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), and Utah Local Technical Assistance Program Center (Utah LTAP)
- A Methodology to Prioritize Projects for Intersection Safety Enhancements in Urban Areas. Supported by Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT).
- Optimal Investment Decision-Making for Highway Transportation Asset Management under Risk and Uncertainty, funded by Midwest Regional University Transportation Center.
- Crash Data Analysis and Engineering Solutions for Local Agencies. Joint with UIUC, funded by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT).
- Nighttime Construction: Evaluation of Worker Safety Issues, Funded by the Illinois Transportation Research Center, Illinois Department of Transportation, Springfield, IL, (2001–2003).
- Comprehensive Analysis of the Determinant of Motor Vehicle Crashes in Illinois.
- Investigation of the Correlation Between Engineering Rating of Commuter-line Bridge Systems and Key Attributes and Parameters Related to the System.
- Cause and Effect Analysis for Transportation of Hazardous Materials Through Major Roadways in Chicago.