There are many ways in which our combined efforts can benefit Illinois Tech students, and we are always looking for ways to extend our services beyond the walls of our university. The Career Services staff looks forward to working with faculty and staff to provide access to the best careers and opportunities for our students and alumni.
Opportunities to collaborate with Career Services include:
- Working with you to host Employer Spotlights or an industry-focused Career Fair
- Speak to your class or host a workshop for targeted students cohorts; fill out this Google form to request a workshop.
- Suggest and/or attend networking events within your field of interest
- Request a customized, career-focused presentation or workshop based on the needs of your students
- Offer expert advice at workshops
- Collaborate to bring speakers to campus
- Publicize events that benefit students within your department
- Request information about professional student organizations
Please contact me for information. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the details about the collaborations listed above and more.
Associate Vice Provost for Student Engagement and Career Services
If you are looking for information about the Student Employment Office (on-campus jobs), please visit the Student Employment Office website.