**The Career Fair VIP Program is inactive for Spring 2021!**
The VIP Program helps students be better prepared to speak to employers at the career fair and will draw employers’ attention to students’ résumé. Students who complete the required steps will receive a special ribbon designation on their career fair name tags and will have their résumé added to an exclusive résumé book given to all recruiters. Participate in Career Services’ VIP Program to set yourself apart at the Career Fair!
- Early and exclusive access to employers before other students enter the fair: Noon–12:30 p.m. (general admission will be at 12:30 p.m.). Avoid long lines for your top choice employers and make a great first impression in the 30 minutes prior to general admission
- Receive ribbon identifying VIP status to stand out to employers
- Have your résumé sent to all employers in a VIP student résumé book after the fair
- Join the Career Services Blackboard Organization
- Complete ALL of the following by Friday, February 21, 2020, at noon:
- Get résumé reviewed on Handshake
- Update your LinkedIn profile
- Create a professional email signature
- Start a conversation with alumni/supporters on The Bridge
- Research five companies and submit a research form
- Complete at least ONE of the following by Friday, February 21, 2020, at noon:
- A practice interview, submitted on InterviewStream
- Attend Career Fair Prep Night
- Attend any pre-career fair workshops or presentations
- A YouScience assessment (please email email@example.com if you are interested)
- A StrengthsFinder assessment (please visit iit.gallup.com to take the assessment)
- You must complete the Additional Activities Survey in Blackboard to be recognized as completing this section!
View details and completion instructions below or on Blackboard.
Friday, February 21, 2020 at noon (12:00pm)
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Career Fair VIP?
Add yourself to the Career Services Blackboard Organization and get started!