The Academic Technology Services (ATS) team highlights Illinois Tech’s quality education and research, and also provides an outlet to show its many accomplishments.
ATS provides a variety of audio, video, editing, and streaming services. Staff—composed of experienced professional audio, video, and editing professionals—can record, edit, and stream university conferences, symposiums, meetings, workshops, department promotional videos, research/grant proposals, and lab experiments.
- Custom, live multi-camera video production
- Streaming services
- High-quality video and audio editing services
- Video/web conferencing services
- Media conversion, transcoding, and duplication services
- Audio/visual systems design, maintenance, and consulting services
ATS maintains an inventory of high-definition-quality studio and DSLR cameras, selection of lenses, camera tripods, multi-source and multi-format production switchers, a variety of microphones and audio mixers, lighting kits, a teleprompter, and all of the other miscellaneous tools needed for a quality production.
To schedule a consultation regarding the audio and video production needs for your next event, contact:
Chief Engineer, Academic Technology Services