Degree Program Procedures, Policies
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate Student Degree Works and eForms Quick Start Guide
- Graduate Degree Works Workshop Student PPT
- Withdrawal From Co-Terminal Study (Online Form)
- Leave of Absence or Withdraw from Traditional Masters or Doctoral Studies
- How to insert an electronic signature in a pdf document
- Graduate Student Petition (Form G701)
*This form is used to request an exception to university policy.
- Academic Probation Contract (Form G702)
- Course Repeat/Audit Form
*If you are submitting a probation contract, you do not need to fill out this form.
Thesis and Dissertation
NOTE: A student must be registered for at least 1 credit in the semester they take any of the following exams, and in the semester they intend to graduate.
- Masters Thesis, Project Review, or Exam Scheduling (Form G300)
- Ph.D. Committee and Comprehensive Exam Scheduling (Form G301A)
- Ph.D. Final Oral Exam Scheduling (Form G301B)
- Final Thesis Approval (Form G501)
- Application for Graduation (Instructions)
- Late Application for Graduation (Online Form)
- Application for a Graduate Certificate (Online Form)
- Request for Letter of Completion (Online Form)
- Commencement (RSVP)