Master’s in Marketing Analytics (M.S.)
Learn to assess what drives consumer behavior in order to focus marketing campaigns to optimize return on investment.
Prepare for one of the fastest-growing careers available with your M.S. in Marketing Analytics.
Interested in a career in one of the fastest-growing job sectors in the country? Illinois Institute of Technology’s M.S. in Marketing Analytics will get you there.
In a world driven by the internet, social media, digital technologies, and big data, successful marketers must stay on the cutting edge of new forms of marketing, technology, and analytics. Our master’s in marketing analytics program will prepare you for an exciting career as a market research analyst or a similar position.
Guided by leading industry experts on our Marketing Analytics Advisory Council, our marketing analytics master’s degree program will teach you how to gather and analyze data, generate insights, and develop marketing strategies that expand a company’s customer base and market share. Plus, you’ll live and learn in the heart of Chicago, a major marketing and commerce center.
You’ll gain professional skills and expertise in a program ranked #23 among all master’s in marketing programs in the United States by TFE Times. And our job placement rate is almost 95 percent within three months of graduation.
Through Illinois Tech’s one-of-a-kind, hands-on opportunities and marketing analytics courses taught by faculty with extensive market research expertise, you’ll gain the insights and education to elevate your career path and excel in your chosen profession.
By choosing Illinois Tech’s M.S. in Marketing Analytics degree program, you’ll enjoy a number of advantages, including:
- Gain professional expertise through Illinois Tech’s Elevate program. This one-of-a-kind program guarantees hands-on experiences—including research projects, internships, study away, competitions, short courses, and more—as well as personalized academic and career mentorship, all in pursuit of ensuring that our students graduate with career-readiness.
- Leverage professional career guidance to kickstart your career. Our Career Management Center offers you individualized career counseling, resources for job and internship searches, and opportunities to network with industry professionals.
- Live and learn in the heart of Chicago’s business district. Our downtown Chicago location offers you unparalleled access to companies employing data scientists, business analysts, and market research analysts for internships, networking opportunities, and in order to gain valuable industry contacts.
- Acquire real-world insights and guidance from our alumni network. Our global network of accomplished Illinois Tech alumni is available to engage with and support you through our Bridge network.
- Learn from and collaborate with expert industry leaders. Our professors bring their marketing analytics experience directly to the classroom, offering extensive insights into market analytics, marketing strategy, and technology.
Our marketing analytics master’s degree will prepare you for fast-paced marketing analytics careers such as:
- Market research analyst
- Management analyst
- Marketing or advertising manager
- Product or brand manager
- Operations research analyst
- Social media marketing specialist
Companies that have hired our master’s in marketing analytics graduates include:
- Anthem Marketing Solutions
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Group
- Extreme Networks
- Ogilvy & Mather
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Samsung Engineering Corporation
Disclaimer for prospective students, please read.
Gain real industry insights through our marketing analytics courses
Illinois Tech’s marketing analytics courses are taught by professors with extensive marketing analytics industry experience. In addition, our Marketing Analytics Advisory Council—composed of leading industry professionals—ensures that our program aligns with industry practices and emerging marketing analytics methods and technology.
Our marketing analytics courses offer you the technical and marketing skills you need to elevate your career. The courses you’ll complete include:
- Social Media Marketing Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Analytics for Decision Making
- Marketing Research and Engineering
Master’s in Marketing Analytics admissions requirements
- Completed online application
- Official transcript submission with a minimum cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- No GMAT or GRE scores required
- A one-page statement of purpose, with goals and objectives
- English proficiency exam, if required
Why Choose Illinois Tech’s Master’s in Marketing Analytics Program?
Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose Illinois Tech’s Stuart School of Business M.S in Marketing Analytics degree program:
- Our one-of-a-kind Elevate program offers extensive hands-on marketing analytics experience
- Live and learn in Chicago, a major global marketing center
- Internship opportunities with some of the world’s top marketing analytics companies
- Global connections with successful Illinois Tech alumni through our Bridge network
- Extensive career development and internship resources through our Career Management Center
Scholarships and Financial Aid for M.S. in Marketing Analytics Students
Domestic students pursuing our M.S. in Marketing Analytics degree are eligible to apply for the Chicago Talent Pipeline Scholarship, which supports motivated individuals to advance their career paths in Chicago’s dynamic marketing industry. This scholarship awards a maximum of $14,000 per degree.
International students pursuing our M.S. in Marketing Analytics degree are eligible to apply for Illinois Tech’s Stuart School of Business Dean’s Scholarship, which awards up to $14,000 for the full two-year program. We are also a STEM-designated program, which allows international program graduates to apply for an extension for Optional Practical Training in the United States.
“The program helped me build strong analytical skills as well as teaching me how to deliver professionally. The faculty and staff are fantastic, as they are reachable and always happy to answer questions.”
“Stuart School of Business offers a unique degree. It combines business and technology seamlessly. Stuart’s program helps students prepare to be a good business storyteller with a deep understanding of cutting-edge technology.”
Earning High Marks in Global Analytics Competition
A team of three Stuart marketing analytics students, advised by Assistant Professor of Marketing Dinakar Jayarajan, made a strong showing in the 2023 Curiosity Cup competition sponsored by SAS.Read more
Our students rise to the top
Five Stuart M.S. in Marketing Analytics students were named Google Ads Top Marketers for their outstanding digital marketing campaigns for a nonprofit organization in Los Angeles.Read more
Why Our Master’s in Marketing Analytics Program Stands Out
More reasons to choose Illinois Tech’s Stuart School of Business
—TFE Times (2023)
We offer the only business school in a tech-focused university in Chicago
Stuart is AACSB-accredited, as only 6 percent of business schools are globally
—Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International
Aim for the C-suite by pairing the specialized skills of marketing analytics with the management expertise of an M.B.A. Save time and money with Stuart’s dual-degree program.
Choose from elective courses such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, and Internet of Things (IoT). Plus, you can earn globally recognized IBM digital badges.
Current Illinois Tech undergraduates can earn both a bachelor’s degree and a Master of Science in Marketing Analytics in as few as five years through the AMP co-terminal option.
Move Your Career Forward
A global network of accomplished Illinois Tech alumni is available to engage with and support our students.
Not what you're looking for? View all of Illinois Tech's programs in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computation, and data science.