Illinois Tech is committed to the academic and personal success of our students. Graduate Orientation (GO) is designed to introduce incoming students to campus resources, academic advising and a group of their peers. GO is offered at the start of each semester for first year graduate students.
We are very excited to have you as a member of the Illinois Tech community and look forward to having you on campus!
Spring 2023 GO Sessions
All incoming graduate students are required to attend.
- Friday, January 6, 2023 at 9 a.m.–noon (CST)
Spring 2023 Academic Advising
If you have questions about academic advising, please email email@example.com for more information.
GO participants will be able to...
- Explain your academic requirements and expectations
- Identify resources that will assist you in succeeding academically and socially at Illinois Tech
- Describe how to get involved within the Office of Campus Life and Campus Recreation at Illinois Tech
- Describe ways that you can help create an inclusive community
- Understand how to navigate the technology services that you will use throughout your experience at Illinois Tech
- Understand the purpose of higher education and identify how it relates to your education goals
- Describe the rights and responsibilities associated with being a part of the Illinois Tech campus community
- Be familiar with faculty, staff, and students on campus