Illinois Tech is committed to the academic and personal success of our students. Graduate Orientation (GO) is designed to introduce incoming graduate students to campus resources, academic advising and a group of their peers. We are very excited to have you as a member of the Illinois Tech community and look forward to having you on campus this fall!
REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION HERE
Graduate Orientation (GO) Dates
For fall 2023 enrollees, we are offering two GO sessions to choose from for your convenience.
Note: GO participants only need to attend one of the two sessions offered.
June 16th, 2023 (Virtual)
July 7th, 2023 (Virtual)
If you have questions specific to course registration or academic advising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GO participants will be able to...
- Explain your academic requirements and expectations
- Identify resources that will assist you in succeeding academically and socially at Illinois Tech
- Describe how to get involved within the Office of Campus Life and Campus Recreation at Illinois Tech
- Describe ways that you can help create an inclusive community
- Understand how to navigate the technology services that you will use throughout your experience at Illinois Tech
- Understand the purpose of higher education and identify how it relates to your education goals
- Describe the rights and responsibilities associated with being a part of the Illinois Tech campus community
- Be familiar with faculty, staff, and students on campus
Questions? Contact email@example.com.