Illinois Tech is committed to the academic and personal success of our students. Graduate Orientation (GO) is designed to introduce incoming students to campus resources, academic advising and a group of their peers. GO is offered at the start of each semester for first year graduate students.
We are very excited to have you as a member of the Illinois Tech community and look forward to having you on campus!
Summer 2022 GO Sessions
All sessions will be held virtually online.
All incoming graduate students are required to attend.
- Friday, July 8, 2022 – 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (CST)
Spring 2022 Academic Advising
If you have questions about academic advising, please email email@example.com for more information.
GO participants will be able to...
- Explain your academic requirements and expectations
- Identify resources that will assist you in succeeding academically and socially at Illinois Tech
- Describe how to get involved within the Office of Campus Life and Campus Recreation at Illinois Tech
- Describe ways that you can help create an inclusive community
- Understand how to navigate the technology services that you will use throughout your experience at Illinois Tech
- Understand the purpose of higher education and identify how it relates to your education goals
- Describe the rights and responsibilities associated with being a part of the Illinois Tech campus community
- Be familiar with faculty, staff, and students on campus
Join Us and Meet Other Graduate Students at Welcome Week
Graduate Student Welcome Mixer in the BOG
August 15 at 6:00 p.m.