Illinois Tech is committed to the academic and personal success of our students. Graduate Orientation (GO) is designed to introduce incoming graduate students to campus resources, academic advising and a group of their peers. We are very excited to have you as a member of the Illinois Tech community and look forward to having you on campus this fall!
Graduate Orientation (GO) Dates
January 5, 2024 - 9 a.m. (CST)
Join us for Spring 2024 Grad Orientation. This will be an In-Person Session. You will receive an email about your session, once you complete your registration below.
If you have questions specific to course registration or academic advising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GO participants will be able to...
- Explain your academic requirements and expectations
- Identify resources that will assist you in succeeding academically and socially at Illinois Tech
- Describe how to get involved within the Office of Student Life and Campus Recreation at Illinois Tech
- Describe ways that you can help create an inclusive community
- Understand how to navigate the technology services that you will use throughout your experience at Illinois Tech
- Understand the purpose of higher education and identify how it relates to your education goals
- Describe the rights and responsibilities associated with being a part of the Illinois Tech campus community
- Be familiar with faculty, staff, and students on campus
Questions? Contact email@example.com.