Over the decades, friends and alumni have provided crucial support to our academic mission—and these gifts represent fruitful mergers of our donors’ goals and the college’s strategic priorities. They usually are part of much larger stories—of scholarship, leadership, and personal friendship. Learn more about the benefits of forming philanthropic partnership with Illinois Tech and Lewis College.
Grow Lewis College
The Lewis College Dean’s Discretionary Fund provides the dean with the flexibility to use these unrestricted funds where the need is greatest, such as new initiatives or special programs that are above and beyond operating costs.
Invest in Students
You can support our outstanding students experience a well-rounded education in a unique setting.
Scholarships provide undergraduate students with partial-tuition awards, making college more affordable.
- William C. Bartholomay Endowed Undergraduate Psychology & Endowed Undergraduate Lewis College Scholarship Funds
- Marilyn and David J. Vitale Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Morris Aderman Student Fund: This fund provides support for student presentations and travel to professional conferences. This fund is crucial to establishing our graduates in their fields—involving them in professional networks and devising new research and professional partnerships.
Graduate fellowships help reduce the financial burden of graduate education.
- Clinical Psychology Fellowship
- Charles A. Pounian Endowed Graduate Fellowship: This fellowship supports a top industrial-organizational (I-O) graduate student each year with tuition and stipend support.
- Phil S. & Harriett C. Shurrager Endowed Fellowship Fund: This fellowship supports students studying I-O psychology.
- Mary Vermillion Endowed Graduate Fellowship Fund: This fellowship supports psychology graduate students.
Support Innovative Research
Support the scholarly work of faculty and provide opportunities for students to engage in research through endowed faculty chairs and professorships:
- John and Mae Calamos Endowed Chair in Philosophy
- Nambury S. Raju Endowed Chair in Psychology
Create a Legacy
Ensure the successful future of Lewis College with estate and planned gifts. You can also honor or memorialize a loved one by creating college’s fund in his or her honor.
Designate a Gift to a Center, Department, or Program
Is there a department or program that had a special place in your Illinois Tech experience? You can direct support to that area with an annual fund gift. Annual fund gifts are used by the university to help defray the operating costs for that particular area.
- Lewis College Annual Fund
- Departmental Annual Funds
- Center for Leadership Studies
- Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions
- Clinical Psychology Fund
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology Fund
- Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling Fund
Ways to Give
There are many ways you can make a difference. To make a gift, please select from one of the options below, which will allow you to make an annual fund gift or donate to an existing Lewis College fund.
Thank you for supporting Lewis College of Science and Letters.
Give a Gift Online
It's quick, easy, and secure to make a gift online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and direct debit. Select your desired fund from the drop-down menu.
Give a Gift By Mail
Make checks payable to Illinois Tech Lewis College of Science and Letters, and please include your area of designation in the memo section. Credit card information will also be accepted via mail. Please send your gift to:
IIT Institutional Advancement
7565 Solution Center
Chicago, IL 60677-7005
Give a Gift By Phone
Call us at 312.567.5000 to make a gift over the phone with your credit card.
Make a Gift In Person
Visit us on Mies Campus. The Office of Institutional Advancement is located on the 17th floor of the IIT Tower at the corner of 35th Street and State Street.
Make a Recurring Gift
Make a recurring gift to Lewis College by becoming a Loyal Hawk. Gifts are made automatically by credit or debit card every month. Learn more about becoming a Loyal Hawk.
Give a Gift of Your Time
Visit our volunteer information page to learn more about how to give your time to Illinois Tech.