Your Career Is Your Passion—and Ours
The Stuart School of Business Career Management Center (CMC) offers a wide range of career exploration and job search services for the school’s students, hosting weekly onsite recruiting events, résumé reviews, mock interviews, and career information sessions.
CMC staff also work closely with employers throughout the Chicago area to help identify Stuart students and alumni who fit the needs of those businesses and organizations for internships and jobs.
CMC Walk-in Advising Hours
Walk-in career advising is available at the dates and times listed below. Note that walk-in career advising hours will begin again during spring semester; until then, career advising is available by appointment.
|Friday, December 13||Noon–1:30 p.m.||Tiffany White||DTC, Room 455|
What We Offer
- Individualized career counseling by CMC’s expert staff
- Comprehensive resources to support career exploration and job search
- An array of events for students to learn from and network with industry professionals
We offer employers a variety of ways to connect with and recruit the best talented students available for employment opportunities. Through career training and workshops, Stuart students are prepared to meet, network, and interview with recruiters and hiring managers.
For Stuart Faculty
Stuart School of Business has a unique faculty culture built on interdisciplinary research and innovative instructional practices. Faculty collaborate with CMC to:
- Suggest guest speakers for students
- Refer jobs and internship opportunities from their industry contacts
- Share career-related articles
- Introduce employers looking for talent
- Place on-campus job postings through CMC
Connect with the Stuart CMC on LinkedIn
Stay in touch with Career Management Center news and activities.