The Stuart Career Management Center (CMC) works closely with businesses, organizations, and government agencies to identify the right candidates from among Stuart students and alumni for internships and staff positions.
Through career training and workshops, Stuart students are prepared to meet, network, and interview with recruiters and hiring managers. We encourage you to engage with CMC staff to learn more about how we can help you meet your organizational goals.
Connect with Us
Helen Ezenwa, Executive Director, Stuart CMC
Shahzad Hussain, Senior Associate Director, Stuart CMC
Connect with Stuart Students and Alumni
Here are some of the opportunities we offer for employers to connect with Stuart students and alumni.
- Job Postings: Advertise your internships, and part- and full-time positions, to the Stuart community, including 650-plus graduate students, 150-plus undergraduates, and alumni through the campus career center job board, Handshake. We will send emails to all students fulfilling the requirements and qualifications, to increase the applicant pool.
- Campus Career Fairs: Connect with students pursuing careers in business at annual fall and spring career fair events sponsored by Stuart School of Business and by Illinois Tech.
- Employer Information Sessions: Share information about your organization and open positions with a targeted group of students and answer their questions in an informal setting
- Candidate Screening: Work directly with a Stuart CMC staff to identify a pool of qualified candidates for your job openings.
- On-Campus Interviewing: Meet with your candidates in private meeting rooms on Illinois Tech’s Mies Campus, located in Bronzeville, or the Conviser Law Center at 565 West Adams Street. After collecting resumes of Stuart students and alumni from job postings and or at career fairs, contact us and we will arrange the first round of interviews on our campus.
- Career Pathways by Program: Employers interact with a targeted group of students and talk about various career opportunities in finance, marketing, consulting, and other fields, and talk about their own career paths from students to professionals.
- Mock Interviews: Meet a few of our students and get a feel of their skills and talents by conducting mock interviews and, in turn, helping them practice their interviewing skills.
- Guidance on Hiring International Candidates: Learn how to navigate the process of hiring international candidates for your organization.