Building strong partnerships with businesses and organizations in Chicago is a priority at Illinois Tech’s Stuart School of Business. Find out how we can work together to help meet your organizational goals, including:
- Recruiting talented employees
- Education for your workforce
- Partnering with Stuart to get your projects done
Recruit Talented Employees for Your Business
At Stuart School of Business, we recognize that careers in the next economy are fueled by innovation and technology. Our graduates thrive in this environment. They are armed with a wide range of business fundamentals and management training, and are set apart by rigorous quantitative, analytical, and technological skills.
Professional staff at the Stuart Career Management Center (CMC) work closely with businesses, organizations, and government agencies to identify the right candidates for their organizational hiring needs. CMC services include:
- Postings to advertise job and internship openings to the Stuart community
- Stuart-sponsored career fairs and on-campus interviewing
- Company information sessions for Stuart students and alumni
- Guidance on hiring international candidates
Education for Your Workforce
Stuart School of Business offers distinctive graduate degree and certificate programs for professionals working in the business, nonprofit, and public sectors who want to enhance their expertise with the latest industry-relevant ideas, skills, and tools.
Designed for the schedules of busy, full-time employees, graduate courses at Stuart School are offered on weekday evenings (or on Saturdays for the Accelerated M.B.A. program) at Illinois Tech’s Conviser Law Center, conveniently located a block west of Union Station at 565 West Adams Street.
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Finance (M.S.)
- Certificate Programs
- Artificial Intelligence in Business—A six-week online course for working professionals, offered in partnership with IBM Skills Academy
- IBM Skills Academy in Summer 2020—Courses in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
Certificate Programs: Focused and Flexible
Certificate programs at Stuart provide a flexible approach to part-time graduate study focused on a specialized area of study. Certificate students take courses alongside degree-seeking students and benefit from the same expert faculty and curriculum that is attuned to leading-edge business practices and technologies.
Certificate requirements are typically equivalent to one-fourth to one-third of the credit hours required for a master’s degree program, and certificate credits can be applied toward a degree.
Partner with Stuart to Get Your Projects Done
Through the ACE Partners program, teams of Stuart School graduate students complete projects—from data analysis to marketing to event planning—for your business or organization at no cost to you. The students gain workplace experience as they bring advanced quantitative skills and fresh perspectives to your projects.