More than 100 Chicago-based organizations have worked with the Stuart School of Business through its unique Advancing Career and Education (ACE) Program to accomplish their organizational goals.
By partnering with the ACE program, organizations benefit from having a team of bright, motivated students from multiple disciplines to help find solutions to business issues and assist with researching, analyzing, or creating new opportunities. Simultaneously, Stuart students gain valuable, resume-worthy workplace experience.
We invite you to join us as an ACE Partner and look forward to providing your organization with the resources you need to complete your projects.
Benefits to Your Company
- Team of graduate students from multiple disciplines
- 8-10 weeks of project work, averaging approximately 8 hours per week
- No cost to partners to participate in the program
- Students have advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Global perspectives for your organization
Benefits to Stuart Students
- Valuable workplace experiences
- Professional guidance and mentoring
- Connections with leading Chicago businesses
- Development of transferable skills
Types of Projects
Below are some examples of student projects from our ACE partners:
- Marketing and communications
- Market research/planning
- Social media
- Data analysis
- Organizational/product research
And much more!
Stuart Students: Global Perspective, Professional Skills
Members of the student team will be earning graduate degrees in two or more of the following:
- M.S. in Marketing Analytics
- M.S. in Finance
- Master of Public Administration
- M.S. in Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Master of Mathematical Finance
Their coursework emphasizes:
- Quantitative proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Technical foundations
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
Contact Stuart School of Business at email@example.com or 312.906.6586 to learn more about becoming an ACE partner.