Business Administration (B.S.)/Marketing Analytics (M.S.)
Illinois Tech students who complete a Stuart School of Business accelerated master’s degree program begin their careers with a clear competitive edge—the solid foundation of an undergraduate business administration degree and the specialized depth of a master’s degree.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Master of Science in Marketing Analytics accelerated master’s degree program begins with business fundamentals, such as accounting, marketing, and management, as well as a grounding in analytics and quantitative methodology. At Stuart, students learn business in a hands-on, innovative way by collaborating with classmates across disciplines on technology-driven, real-world projects.
Stuart’s master’s program in marketing analytics focuses on the tools and skills that prepare students to convert data into insights, transform information into communication, and translate marketing analytics into a competitive advantage to drive business success in the next economy.
Stuart’s longstanding connections in the marketing analytics industry bring students valuable networking opportunities and experience in internships at top companies.
Through Illinois Tech’s one-of-a-kind Elevate program, you are guaranteed hands-on experiences throughout your graduate education, such as virtual and in-person internships, and personalized guidance from a career adviser, academic mentor, and alumni coach.
Learn more about each program:
Stuart School of Business’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Master of Science in Marketing Analytics accelerated master’s degree program combines solid business fundamentals, rigorous quantitative study, and hands-on problem-solving for undergraduates, along with leading-edge analytics methods and technologies at the graduate level.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Master of Science in Marketing Analytics accelerated master’s degree program prepares graduates for careers such as market research analysts, social media marketing specialists, and professionals in marketing services firms, corporate marketing departments, and branding agencies.
Companies that have hired Stuart marketing analytics graduates include:
- Anthem Marketing Solutions
- CME Group
- Ogilvy & Mather
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Samsung Engineering Corporation
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is designed to build core business competencies, with a specialization of the student’s choice in finance or marketing or in an academic field outside of business.
The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics program covers predictive analytics, social media marketing analytics, spreadsheet modeling, and emerging analytics methods and technology.
- Must have completed at least 60 credit hours of applicable undergraduate study and at least one full semester (12 credit hours) at the university
- Must be at least one full semester (12 credit hours) away from undergraduate degree completion in order to apply
- Minimum grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
The Accelerated Master’s Advantage
- Affordability: During the Accelerated Master’s Program, students maintain undergraduate status while completing graduate coursework, and can maintain financial aid eligibility when applicable.
- Fewer credit hours required: Accelerated master’s programs share up to 9 hours of course credit, requiring fewer credit hours overall compared to completing the degrees separately.
- A faster start to your career: Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled can complete both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in as few as five years.
- Individualized attention: Students receive guidance from both undergraduate and graduate academic advisers and mentoring from graduate faculty in the master’s program.
Note: Only the co-terminal option of the Accelerated Master’s Program can be used for this degree program.