After a competitive RFP process, Illinois Tech has awarded IMAGETEC as the university-wide preferred and mandatory equipment leasing and copier/printer maintenance provider for new and existing equipment.
The centralized program has the following key benefits, including:
- Competitive cost-per-page machine maintenance and repair, inclusive of toner
- Opportunity to obtain a new multifunction device (copy, print, scan, fax) or printer with a low monthly payment on a 60-month lease
- A standardized suite of high-quality HP Monochrome (B&W) and Color multifunction and printer equipment to choose from ranging from 25 to 65+ pages per minute with finisher and accessory options
- Centralized billing management - monthly lease and maintenance cost automatically deducted from departmental FOAP
- High-quality customer service and timely issue resolution
- An easy to use web solution to manage all your supplies and service needs, as well as automatically track usage meters and toner level for auto supply replenishment
Imagetec can provide toner, supplies, maintenance and repair services for the following printer / copier brands/models: HP, Konica, Lexmark, Ricoh, Samsung, Toshiba.
Imagetec cannot service the following brands/models: Canon, Copystar, Kyocera, Sharp, Xerox.
Supplies for these machine models can be ordered directly in Buy It eMarketplace from Warehouse Direct, CDW-G, or Amazon Business. If your machine is one of these models and requires maintenance or service, please put in a ticket with OTS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist with the needed maintenance and repair.
If You Need a New Copier / Printer
If your copier / printer is 7+ years old and frequently requires service, maintenance or new parts, it might be time to replace the machine. Procurement Services and IMAGETEC have collaboratively established a suite of university-wide standard HP copiers and printers with competitively negotiated pricing.
If you need a new copier / printer, please complete the New Printer and Multifunction Device Request Form and a member of the Procurement Services team will be in touch to provide a recommendation that most accurately meets your department’s current and future printing / copying needs.
Requesting Service or Supplies / Toner for a Copier / Printer Managed by IMAGETEC
Toner - Toner is fully covered by the cost-per-page maintenance charged monthly based on actual usage. Toner levels of department copiers / printers under contract are monitored remotely via a software called FM Audit. Once the level of toner reaches 30% a replacement toner cartridge for your machine is automatically shipped to your department. You can see if an automatic toner order was placed by logging in to the IMAGETEC E-info Portal.
Services - Maintenance and repair services including parts are fully covered under the university-wide contract. If you need to request service for your department copier / printer, please log in to the IMAGETEC E-info Portal to place a service request for your machine.
For full instructions on how to access the Imagetec online portal and request service, repair, check meters or track a toner order, please refer to the IMAGETEC Portal User Guide below.
IMAGETEC can also be reached via phone or email using the information below.
Supplies / Toner
Service / Repair
Copier Program Centralized Billing
All invoicing and payment for the copier program is handled by Procurement Services. Departments will not receive any invoice from IMAGETEC, monthly lease costs and maintenance fees will be automatically deducted from your departmental FOAP.
Your monthly copier / printer program charge includes two components: 1) equipment lease charges, and 2) the cost-per-page charges based on actual usage, or number of pages printed / copied. Scanning is always free of charge.
- If your department is leasing equipment from IMAGETEC, there will be a fixed monthly lease payment which will be the same every month.
- All departments are charged for the number of actual pages printed and / or copied each month. You will be charged $0.009 per page for Black and White and $0.07 per page for Color copies or printed pages. Please note that if you print double-sided, each side will count as one page.
*Please note that the above charges cover all toner, supplies, maintenance and repair services, so please do not purchase any toner/supplies separately if your machine is under IMAGETEC management.
For questions regarding the Copier Program please contact Amanda Weir in Procurement Services.