Academic advising at Stuart School of Business in Chicago is managed by a staff of professional advisers who work with undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students to identify and develop their academic goals, while helping support personal and professional growth.
Academic Advisors Can Help You:
- Understand the curriculum and your course sequence
- Navigate course enrollment and graduation requirements
- Understand and resolve holds and other course registration issues
- Adjust to new social, cultural, and academic challenges
- Connect you to various resources on campus based upon your specific needs
- Transition into the campus community by participating in SOAR
Note to current Stuart students: Your academic advisor is listed in the myIIT portal.
Justine Grant advises all students in master’s programs at Stuart. Advising is by appointment.