Are you ready to join the Illinois Tech family? To secure your enrollment at Illinois Tech, simply submit a $300 deposit. You may do this online through Access Illinois Tech. Instructions on how to pay are below.
Once we receive your enrollment deposit, you’ll be able to apply for housing, sign up for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR). In June, you’ll be assigned an academic adviser.
- Students who have been admitted for Early Decision I and II and Early Action I and II are eligible for various benefits if they submit the deposits by the respective deadline.
- Effective January 1, 2024, we will no longer be issuing enrollment deposit refunds.
How to Pay Your Deposit
1. Go to access.iit.edu and enter your username and password. If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to change your password immediately. Once your password has been changed, you should have access to your Illinois Tech account.
2. Then click on the “Manage My Account” icon from My Apps.
3. Proceed to "Submit Payment" below.
1. In the Student Account Home page, click on the “Deposits” link located at the top of the page.
2. Under “Make Deposit Payment for Term,” select your entry term for enrollment and click “Select.”
3. Under “Make a Deposit Payment,” select “Undergraduate Deposit” from the drop-down menu and click “Select.”
4. Confirm the deposit details and then click on the “Continue” button
5. Select your payment method (electronic check [checking/savings] or credit card) and submit the requested information.