Are you ready to join the Illinois Tech family? To secure your enrollment at Illinois Tech, simply submit a $300 deposit. You may do this online from the myIIT portal. Instructions on how to pay are below.
Once we receive your enrollment deposit, you'll be able to apply for housing, sign up for Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR), and in April, you'll be assigned an academic adviser.
How to Pay Your Deposit
1. Go to the myIIT Portal and enter your username and password. If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to change your password immediately.
Your Unified ID is your username for technology services. Look up your UID at: myuid.iit.edu.
Your initial password is mmddXXXX (birth date month / date / Last 4-digits of your Banner ID).
(Note: If you are unable to log into your account or have forgotten your password, please reset your password by contacting the Office of Technology Services at +1 312.567.3375.)
2. Once your password has been changed, you should have access to the myIIT portal. Click on hamburger icon located at the top right corner of your screen to view the dropdown menu. Then click on the Manage My Account icon.
3. Proceed to "Submit Payment" below.
1. In the Student Account Home page, click on the eDeposits link located at the top of the page.
2. Under Make Deposit Payment for Term, select your entry term for enrollment and click Select.
3. Under Make a Deposit Payment, select Undergraduate Deposit from the drop-down menu and click Select.
4. Confirm the deposit details then click on the Continue button.
5. Select your payment method (electronic check [checking/savings] or credit card) and submit the requested information.
Next Steps for New Students
Once you confirm your enrollment by submitting your deposit, you'll receive this helpful guide in the mail. Use it throughout your transition as an incoming student to Illinois Tech.