The Student Support Team (SST) serves as the centralized body for discussions and actions regarding students of concern that meets biweekly during the academic year. The SST is focused on supporting and connecting resources to students who might be exhibiting concerning behavior, poor academic grades, class attendance, and a variety of issues that might impact their education.
Student Support Team Members
The Student Support Team is a collaborative team that is led by a member from the Office of Student Affairs.
- Katherine Stetz, Vice Provost for Student Affairs & Dean of Students
- Gary Walley, MS, LCPC., Associate Vice Provost for Student Health & Wellness Center & Director of the Center for Disability Resources
- Thy Nguyen, Associate Vice Provost for Student Engagement
- Joseph J. Gorzkowski, Director of Student Success and Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Janessa Luvert, Director of Residence Life
- Andrew Yocum, Director of Public Safety
- Teresa Bursoni, Deputy Director of Public Safety