Stuart School of Business prepares students for a rapidly evolving business world with future-ready, applied education that bridges business and technology.
Our Bachelor of Science degree programs provide a solid business foundation for any career path you choose and help you develop the entrepreneurial mindset and twenty-first century business skills that employers are seeking.
You can also combine business with studies in another academic discipline by adding a specialization to your Business Administration major or choosing a cross-disciplinary degree program.
STEM-Designated Programs at Stuart
Most degree programs at Stuart are STEM designated (denoted by * below). International graduates of STEM-designated programs are eligible to apply for an extension for Optional Practical Training, which allows selected students to stay and work in the United States for up to three years after graduation.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degrees
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Finance *
- B.S. in Financial Economics *
- B.S. in Marketing Analytics *
- B.S. in Business and Engineering *
- B.S. in Business and Information Technology *
- B.S. in Business and Psychology *
- B.S. in Economics and Cybersecurity *
- B.S. in Economics and Policy *
- B.S. in Business Administration/B.S. in Computer Information Systems *
- B.S. in Business Administration/Bachelor of Information Technology and Management *
Our undergraduate certificate programs cover key concepts and training in practical skills for employment in specialized areas. Certificates typically require 12 credit hours (four courses).
- Foundations of Business
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Foundations of Economics
Accelerated Master’s Degrees
Illinois Tech students and recent alumni can complete both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in as few as five years through the Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP). Combine your undergraduate major in a STEM, business, or other discipline with a Stuart master’s degree. Launch your career with a master’s and gain more avenues for advancement!