Designed for busy professionals at any stage of their careers, Stuart School of Business certificate programs and skills-oriented courses deliver the specialized training and expertise you need now to reach your career goals.
Graduate Certificate Programs
Stuart certificate programs consist of three to four courses in a focused area of study. As a certificate student, you take courses alongside degree-seeking students and benefit from the same expert faculty, applied approach, and industry-based curriculum. Our certificates are:
- Convenient: Evening classes at Illinois Tech’s Conviser Law Center, located downtown near Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center. Some courses also have online options.
- Flexible: Take one or more courses at a time
- Stackable: Use your certificate credit towards a master’s degree
- Economic Development and Social Entrepreneurship
- Nonprofit and Mission-Driven Management
- Public Management
- Security, Safety, and Risk Management
Sustainability Analytics and Management
Skills Courses and Training
Whether you are looking to upskill, aiming for career advancement, or considering a career shift, Stuart offers workshops, short courses, and credentials that can help you attain your goals. For example: