The Commuter program allows employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay for transit passes (Metra, Pace, CTA, etc.) and off-campus parking. A maximum of $300 pre-tax per month can be set aside for transit and/or parking.
Transit and parking elections may be changed at any time. Elections changes must be made directly with WageWorks/Health Equity at www.wageworks.com, and are due by 10:59pm CST by the 10 th of each month to be effective for the following month.
WageWorks/Health Equity transit election dollars may be used for transportation via uberPOOL and Lyft Link, and parking election dollars may be used in conjunction with SpotHero. Restrictions apply. Please click on the links below for additional information.
Commuter Program (Administered Through Wageworks/Health Equity)
- Wageworks/Health Equity Website www.wageworks.com
- 877-Wageworks (877-924-3967)
Employee Parking Information
- For information about Mies Campus parking permits on-campus using pretax dollars on the State Street Campus, please click here.
- The Adam Campus does not offer designated employee parking, but discounts may be available. Inquire on location.
- For Rice and Moffett campuses, there is no charge for parking.