Office of the Registrar

Undergraduate Approval for a Graduate Course

An undergraduate student who wishes to enroll in a graduate course (500 level of above) must obtain the approval of both the course instructor and their advisor.*

*The above policy does not pertain to co-terminal students.

Non-degree-seeking undergraduate students may enroll in a graduate-level course with permission from Undergraduate Academic Affairs.