Degree Works

Undergraduate Degree Works

Degree Works is an advising and degree-planning tool to help students and advisors monitor a student's progress toward degree completion. Degree Works provides a more accessible, convenient, and organized way for students to know where they are academically and how they can plan the rest of their college careers. Degree Works is not a substitution for consultation with an academic advisor.

Please note, Undergraduate Degree Works is not an official audit. Official audits can be requested here.

Below are some tips to help you navigate Degree Works:

Degree Works is accessed via your the Undergraduate Academic Affairs box in your MyIIT portal:


How Can I Access My Unofficial Transcripts?

Click the three dots at the upper right of the screen and click "Course History":


What is a Petition and How Do I Submit One?

Petitions are requests for substitutions on a student's Degree Works that can be submitted by students and/or advisors. Click the three dots at the upper right of the screen and click "Petitions." Then click the "Add a new petition" button:

UGAA - Enter a Petition

Enter your petition and click the "Save Petition" button:

Save Petition

Be sure to check back in a few days to see if your petition has been approved or rejected.

Have Any Other Questions?

To see more specific details about Degree Works upgrade, view the Degree Works 5.0.3 Release Guide.

Email us at and be sure to include your name and ID number.